Jessica
~ There are 747,150 people in the U.S. with the first name Jessica.
~ Statistically the 61st most popular first name.
~ More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Jessica are female.
~ There are 3 people in the U.S. named Jessica Stucki.
Tyler
~ There are 138,756 people in the U.S. with the first name Tyler.
~ Statistically the 427th most popular first name.
~ 97.8 percent of people with the first name Tyler are male.
~ There is 1 person in the U.S. named Tyler Stucki.
Vander
(Vander's name didn't exist, so I searched for Van)
~ There are 33,546 people in the U.S. with the first name Van.
~ Statistically the 1003rd most popular first name.
~ 86.36 percent of people with the first name Van are male.
~ There are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. named Van Stucki.
Stucki
~ There are 1,128 people in the U.S. with the last name Stucki.
~ Statistically the 24960th most popular last name.
information courtesy of http://howmanyofme.com/
1 comment:
Hey! I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog, now I can stalk you through yours :) I can't believe how big Van is getting already. He's so adorable! I miss our little FHEs.
Post a Comment