I didn't know which picture to comment under because they all are so cute..Van and catching up on your life just sucked me in and has me staying at work an hour and a half longer than I need to be! I could not be happier for you and Tyler (who I would love to meet one day). Van is absolutely adorable and I have fallen in love with his whispy hair, big eyes and ears which I am sure are even better in person. I can't express to you how happy I am and how much I miss you Jess! Take care, tell Parker I said hello and I hope to be able to make the trip to Idaho (after winter of course) soon.
1 comment:
I didn't know which picture to comment under because they all are so cute..Van and catching up on your life just sucked me in and has me staying at work an hour and a half longer than I need to be! I could not be happier for you and Tyler (who I would love to meet one day). Van is absolutely adorable and I have fallen in love with his whispy hair, big eyes and ears which I am sure are even better in person. I can't express to you how happy I am and how much I miss you Jess! Take care, tell Parker I said hello and I hope to be able to make the trip to Idaho (after winter of course) soon.
Lots of love and hugs,
Sars
Post a Comment