Saturday, May 30, 2009

May Update

Alright, I know it's December, but I haven't posted in a long time & a lot has happened that I wanted to update every one on. So bear with me, and forgive me for my absence.

What a fun month May has been for us. We love the warm weather and being able to be outside in the sun. I would turn the hose on very low and let Van run around with it. He loved to try and drink the water as it rushed out and would gasp and laugh every time the hose sprayed his body.It was so much fun for both of us!
And his clever new trick this month? While being chased around the house, he will suddenly jump down to "hide" behind a piece of furniture. Although he is almost always in plain site, he truly believes that he can't be seen and he thinks it is pretty hilarious to stump all the adults!

No comments: