These are the most interesting moments of our wonderful life- enjoy!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
State Fair
I'm not a huge fan of the fair- too many people, too many smelly people, too many dirty people, etc. But I'll admit I was a little excited to take Van this year. I knew he would love the animals and all the treats. He liked the petting zoo the best, as well as the tractors. He had a really good time in this cute little kiddie area where you can milk a fake cow, groom a fake horse, drive little trucks in corn and bean pits, lasso a bull and drive a mini tractor. We stayed for the Demolition Derby and he really got into all the crashing and banging. It was still crowded, dirty and stinky, but we had a good time anyway!




And I can't write this post without giving a shout-out to my dad who happens to be the absolute coolest "great"grandpa ever, ever, ever! He is so great with Van & I love watching them together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment