Can you see it all on his nose? Oh, and that little bit that actaully got onto his lips and not in his mouth?
These are the most interesting moments of our wonderful life- enjoy!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
"Cap-stick"
Ahh, yes. Van is OBSESSED with chapstick. He would happily apply it to his lips and chapped nose for hours on end. He loves to have his own stick that he can put in his pocket to carry around and use whenever he needs it. He knows that mommy & daddy always have some with them, so he is always trying to get ours when we are out. He also knows that mommy has a special chapstick (that is actually lip-gloss) that he isn't supposed to have. His mommy, who gets nervous every time she takes a shower because she never knows what kind of mischief he will find while she is busy, thought she had a pretty good hiding place for her lip-gloss. But today, Van found that hiding place and this is what I found when I got out of the shower:

Can you see it all on his nose? Oh, and that little bit that actaully got onto his lips and not in his mouth?
So I ask him to show me where it is, so I can clean it up and put it away. He tells me he already put it away. (Was he really trying to be helpful, or was he hoping I wouldn't notice?) I make him show me, just to make sure it was where it should be... and it was, but it was a mess! So while I cleaned up the goop, I let him hold the lip-gloss & then I took a few pics of him in action. I never realized how much attention he must pay to me: he knows where I keep things and how I use them. He is such a smart boy!
Can you see it all on his nose? Oh, and that little bit that actaully got onto his lips and not in his mouth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment