There have been so many reminders these past few months of just how blessed we really are. To begin with, Tyler & I weren't even sure if I could get pregnant & have a baby... here we are at "T minus 26 days" and everything is great. Which leads me to my next point: everything is great! I love being pregnant! Sure, the extra 25 pounds can do a little damage to one's self-esteem, but that's the worst of it. Well, that and the fact that I'm not supposed to hot-tub till the Wee One gets here. But those are my biggest complaints, that's all I've got. Never had morning sickness, haven't been crippled by those naughty Braxton Hicks, my back & the rest of my body are handling the changes remarkably well.
So I owe a big thank you to all of you who have been praying for us... one of you must be on Someone's good-side, because we are being very well taken care of. But please don't stop, from what I hear, the hardest part is still to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment