Friday, April 3, 2009

My 1 year old

I am nearly speechless, I still can't believe our baby boy is 1. It's been a year since we checked into the hospital, giddy & anxious to meet our little kicker. One year since I became a mom and Ty a dad. One year of growth, milestones and love.

We celebrated Van's birthday the day before we left for California and the theme was balloons, and they were everywhere! The Stucki's came up, we opened presents and ate cake. It was very low key, but it was perfect. Van got to have his own cake that he gladly tore into & squished between his fingers. It was a good birthday, but the next one doesn't need to come quite so fast!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, he is so freakin' adorable! It's hard for me to think it's been a year too!