I finally got a decent picture of Van's Famous Tough Guy pose that I wanted to share with you. (forgive the red-eyes, I was too lazy to fix them at this point. Besides, it kind of adds to the intimidation, right?) He has been doing this since he was 9 months old, and it never gets dull! We tell him to show us though guy and this is what he does. He flexes so hard his whole little body shakes, he holds it for a few seconds than crack s up with us! Love it!
We finally moved into our house- the day before school started! (more on that later, it gets it's own post) One day I went into Van's room and found him in our chair reading stories to himself! I can't believe how big he is getting. He grows more independent every day and he is constantly learning new things. I never knew motherhood would be so emotional!
No comments:
Post a Comment