And the real highlight of my month (and my whole summer) was reaping the yummy rewards of my very first gardening attempt ever. It was a lot of work, a lot of fun and very yummy. I couldn't have done it without Julie who is pretty much the mighty gardening guru. I grew carrots, beans, peas, reaspberries, beets, spinach, zucchini, pumpkin, acorn and summer squash as well as lots and lots of weeds!
These are the most interesting moments of our wonderful life- enjoy!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Catch Up: August
I just love to spend the summer months camping and boating with the Stucki family. Each time we go somewhere new, I find another reason to love Idaho (when not so many years ago, I couldn't stand it here!) I love having the family all together, being in the outdoors, and on the water, I love campfires and sleeping in our tent- I love it all! This summer we went out to Palisades and it was so lovey there! Brit and Jace brought their 4 wheelers, so we went for a little adventure on them and the kids loved going for rides.

We took the boat out and did some skiing- & let me tell you, my husband ROCKS at waterskiing! After a few years of not getting on skis, he did amazing & it was so fun to see him tearing up the water! Van and Avery made Ty paddle them to the shore to play in the sand, but it turned out to be disgusting silty mud! At first Van was grossed out by it, because he is very much like his mother, but his yucky daddy convinced him that it was awesome and he ended up with mud in everyplace imaginable!
Our ward had a Minute to Win It activity night & I had to try to get a cookie from my forehead into my mouth without using my hands. I felt like a major dork & I lost big-time... totally not my thing, but it was fun.
My latest cake creation for the same boy I made the Yoda cake for. It was his birthday and it was a midevil themed party. The boys flipped over this enormous cake and all the fun little candy details!

And the real highlight of my month (and my whole summer) was reaping the yummy rewards of my very first gardening attempt ever. It was a lot of work, a lot of fun and very yummy. I couldn't have done it without Julie who is pretty much the mighty gardening guru. I grew carrots, beans, peas, reaspberries, beets, spinach, zucchini, pumpkin, acorn and summer squash as well as lots and lots of weeds!
And the real highlight of my month (and my whole summer) was reaping the yummy rewards of my very first gardening attempt ever. It was a lot of work, a lot of fun and very yummy. I couldn't have done it without Julie who is pretty much the mighty gardening guru. I grew carrots, beans, peas, reaspberries, beets, spinach, zucchini, pumpkin, acorn and summer squash as well as lots and lots of weeds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment