Van turned 2, so Grandama Julie gave him a hair-cut so he could be "handsome" for his party. We had a very small family get-together with a fishy cake that I made. (I am starting to like this cake-making thing!) And better late than never, I switched over to cloth diapers. My only regret was not doing it sooner, but I was too judgmental & it took me a while to come around to the fabulousness of the world of cloth! Oh, and then we threw away that binky!
These are the most interesting moments of our wonderful life- enjoy!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Catch-Up: March
It has been so very, very long since I have updated- so I am going to fly through the highlights of this year & get as caught up as I can... as fast as I can. Please forgive me.
Van turned 2, so Grandama Julie gave him a hair-cut so he could be "handsome" for his party. We had a very small family get-together with a fishy cake that I made. (I am starting to like this cake-making thing!) And better late than never, I switched over to cloth diapers. My only regret was not doing it sooner, but I was too judgmental & it took me a while to come around to the fabulousness of the world of cloth! Oh, and then we threw away that binky!


Van turned 2, so Grandama Julie gave him a hair-cut so he could be "handsome" for his party. We had a very small family get-together with a fishy cake that I made. (I am starting to like this cake-making thing!) And better late than never, I switched over to cloth diapers. My only regret was not doing it sooner, but I was too judgmental & it took me a while to come around to the fabulousness of the world of cloth! Oh, and then we threw away that binky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What do you do with the diper when you are out and about??? I want to do it... should i do it?
Post a Comment