Ty was working in Burly for 6 weeks after school got out as part of his training for Physical Therapy, so I spent Monday nights at Ross Park climbing with my dad. Van got on the ropes a few times to climb, but he preferred to just swing around!
These are the most interesting moments of our wonderful life- enjoy!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Catch Up: May
May was a fun & busy month. We went camping with the Stuckis up Scout Mountain here in Poky. The weather was wonderful, the food was delicious and we all had a great time. We went on our first geocatch hunt after dark and it was so exciting. I am looking forward to finding more!

Ty was working in Burly for 6 weeks after school got out as part of his training for Physical Therapy, so I spent Monday nights at Ross Park climbing with my dad. Van got on the ropes a few times to climb, but he preferred to just swing around!
My little bro became a daddy in the beginning of the month & I was able to go up to Boise and help them out for a few days. That meant having to leave Van which was (*gasp*) the first time I had ever left him anyone for more than a few hours. I freaked out a over it, but I don't think he cared one bit.
He plays so good on his own now, which I really love- but sometimes it makes me feel a little bit left out since he doesn't need me as much anymore and he can have so much fun without me. So I often stand at his bedroom door and quietly watch him. He loves working on his firetruck with his tools- he has been watching his daddy work on our cars & wants to be just like him! It makes my heart just melt!
Van loves to play on the Wii with me. I bought him a Diego game & I am quite impressed with how good he is at it already. His favorite is to do yoga with me- he tries so hard it is so cute to watch him do all the poses!
Ty was working in Burly for 6 weeks after school got out as part of his training for Physical Therapy, so I spent Monday nights at Ross Park climbing with my dad. Van got on the ropes a few times to climb, but he preferred to just swing around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment